Pardon my deadness again, my brain's just not been working and jobsearch has been taking up a lot of my life.
However, at the time, I wasn't really sure of my abilities as a writer. Now that I've broadened my horizons some, I've been debating reviving the series once more, bigger and HOPEFULLY better. However, there will be a few changes to simplify things for myself-
-The five adventurers will be reduced to just the protagonist, though he will pass by villages and tribes populated by characters, and even sometimes pass by them on his way from village to village. All you need is to Note me informing me if you want your character(s) as a part of the story.
-Injuries will be more commonly in a cartoony manner, like a door being slammed in someone's face when said door opens.
-I won't fucking rush the chapters to submit them ASAP. I'll actually try to take my time with them.
What do you folks think? Should I go for it?
Next, my internet is going to be gone on March 4th. So there's that...
In fact, I've been spending more time gaming and talking to people on Discord. Which reminds me, here's my Discord account:
Let me know who you are when you send me the request! >.<
1. I've been looking for work as of recently because I don't have college anymore.
2. I've not really been able to think of any lyrics and the like.
I'm keeping this journal short and sweet because I'm tired, and my brain is still on startup mode.
Anywho, feel free to comment some love, hate, whatever, It's all fun feedback to me.
Take care, fellas, you're all awesome.
And no, the video isn't mine.
* heya, kid.
* how's it going? i'm sans the comic.
* come on in, we've got burgers and so much more.
* stay a bit, you can hear my terrific humour.
* take a sit, it looks like to me your legs are sore.
* but, don't think twice, i know all of your dirty secrets.
* so don't try shit, or i'll end your fucking life.
* but hey, if you're good, i will show you around snowdin town.
* it's so great, if you're not a fucking murderer.
* shop at the shop, you can get some delicious sweet buns.
* they'll heal you in battle, butyoubetternotgetintoanyfightscuzi'llkillyou.
It's time for a tie breaker! Megalovania and Death By Glamour both got three votes each after five days, so now we'll see which one you'd like more! Don't be discouraged, though, I will still be working on the other sheets that you guys asked for!
Many thanks to the deviant who gave it to me, you're a star. ;3;
Give it a look-see!
Please comment what you want me to do!
There are many more that I can work on...
I have no words for this... Other than how disastrous this event is. May he rest in peace...
Just thought I'd share the info.
*hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal
*i dont mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg
*but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im gonna have to diddly darn snap ur neck
*and wowza wouldnt that be a crummy juncture huh? do u want that?
*do u wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture?
*because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend
*if u keep this up then well gosh diddly darn
*i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy
Massive spoilers for UNDERTALE, if you haven't played it, go do it!
A thought has been going on in my mind ever since I got into Undertale. Ever since looking at the theories, I've been trying to piece things together and an epiphany struck in my mind. I believe that, instead of Frisk, you, as a player, are the embodiment of Chara to begin with.
You name the "Fallen Human", supposedly to be Frisk, but at the end of the Genocide run it is all revealed:
Chara's "determination" and "human soul" apparently belongs belongs to Frisk.
You know Frisk is the 8th fallen human because Flowey asks if they're new to the underground at the start of the game, and is being mistaken for Chara because they look so similar to eachother.
The only small differences are the colours of the clothes they wear, their hair style...
In fact, they look completely different in terms of appearance, because even the hairstyles are different.
In the end of the Pacifist ending, Flowey tells you that someone still has the ability to reset everything: You. He doesn't associate you with Frisk, but as a player.
You've been controlling Frisk, and apparently, so has Chara.
That smiling sprite at the end of the Genocide run may turn out to be the reflection of your consequences.
Chances are, I believe you'll still think Frisk is Chara because of the end of the Genocide run, when you kill Asgore, Flowey claims that he's "your best friend", much like when he became Asriel in the Pacifist ending.
However, Chara had been dead the whole time. Flowey doesn't know it's Frisk this time, because at the end of the Pacifist run, if you choose to reset everything, you reset everything. Including Flowey's memories. He had lost all awareness of who Frisk was, and now just thinks of them as a new human who fell into the underground.
Once again, Chara has been dead this whole time. It wasn't them actually being controlled in the run, it was Frisk, of which was supposedly possessed by the spirit of the first fallen child to begin with. However, if they were possessed, they would be out of your own control. You, Chara, have the ability to reset the timeline.
And finally, what is the last thing Flowey says at the end of his Pacifist run speech? "See ya' later... Chara." However, you can replace "Chara" with any name you want. Because you're the one naming the child.
There are probably countless flaws in this theory, but what do you think? Lemme know in the comments.
I don't exactly have much else to say.
Undertale - Forgotten Dreams ((1))Prologue
Darkness. All they saw was darkness.
That didn't stop them though.
They climbed up the cursed mountain - Mount Ebott - in the dead of night. sharp rocks dug into their palms and jagged sticks scraped against their skin, but they didn't care. They were too tired to care. Too damaged from their last painful experience, physical or otherwise. A voice whispered to them, softly, as they climbed further to their supposed doom.
"Die..." It murmured sometimes.
"Leave this world." It would coo.
"Set yourself free from this world." Its voice purred, a sick undertone to it.
They finally reached the top, and they looked around. They could hardly see the trees in the inky blackness, or the long vines stretching across the ground. They took a single step forwards, and hesitated.
"Do I really want to do this?" They thought out loud, looking back the way they came. A strange feeling washed over them, a feeling th
AerithEchidna4rt, my sister Samantha, is working on an Undertale fanfic named "Undertale; Forgotten Dreams". She sent me this via Note and I must say, this deserves so much credit for what it's worth! Check it out!
Anywho, here we go! Try not to laugh!
- Asgore ‘King Kindergarten Killer’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Spike The Tyke’ Dreemur
- Asgore 'Ankle-Biter Beater’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Crying Child Crusher’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Non-Senior Citizen Slayer’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Toddler Terminator’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Munchkin Murderer’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Innocent Infanticider’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Punt The Runt’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Mourning Mother-Maker’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Child Coffin Collector’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Youngster Euthanizer’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Splat The Brat’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Be Mean To Teens’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Maybe Killed A Baby’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Gerber Grow-Up Plan Gleaner’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Preschool Purifier’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'When They Hit The Flowers, They’re Dead In Hours’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Extra-Small Exterminator’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Kiddy Cleanser’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'You Must Be This Tall To Live’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Crueler for the Preschooler’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Offspring Annihilator’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Get Rid Of The Kid’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Infant Slayer Player’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Stabbed Some Kids Through The Ribs’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Trust Fund Refund’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Playground Flaying Round’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Adolescent Suppressant’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Youthanizer’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'Out Of The Womb, Into The Tomb’ Dreemurr
- Asgore 'No Longer Married Cause Some Kids Got Buried’ Dreemurr
(To be updated)